Friday, September 20, 2013

PHAT was probably the wrong goal to set...

Rather than using PHAT in the title, I should have set a better goal. I mean what 46/47 year old MAN wants to be "pretty, hot and tempting". I will take the last two, but pretty!  Not likely. 

If I target my goal to be Sexy, Hot and Tempting then the title would be "From Fat to SHAT" and that's not good. 

The other problem is that I'm really not sure how to change the title. Will doing so start another blog?  I belabored starting this one. Horrors to think all my time spent on one prior entry being lost for eternity. 

Instead, I leave PHAT out there and inevitable have visitors looking for some other poor guy's diary as he struggles with weight, midlife and that he really isn't sure how to talk to his teenage kids anymore. 

Oh, hasn't opened up that one yet, so consider it a hook. I'm sure it will bubble to the surface again if this blog survives. 

Speaking of bubbling to the surface, I had a funny thought in the shower this morning that I wanted to be sure to include. 




No comments:

Post a Comment